This easy creamy Loaded Potato Soup recipe is so very good! Discover how to make the very best cheesy potato soup with bacon in a creamy base (with out heavy cream). A swift, thirty-minute recipe that is complete comfort food.
We really like straightforward creamy soups all year extended, like fresh Corn Chowder, New England Fashion Clam Chowder and this Potato Soup. They are hearty ample to serve as a major program, paired with crusty French Bread.
This submit may incorporate affiliate backlinks. Study my disclosure policy.
Hey, hey! Valentina with VALENTINA’S CORNER sharing our Potato Soup recipe.
The Best Potato Soup Recipe!
Homemade potato soup is so straightforward to make from scratch and beats any restaurant soup. The base is so creamy, hearty and filling. It’s like a delicious loaded baked potato with all your favored toppings but as a soup, yes, please!
The soup makes use of substances you most probably previously have at residence and can be made so speedily, great for occupied evenings.
What Ingredients go into Potato Soup?
How to Make Creamy Potato Soup:
- Area potatoes in a pot, cover with water, season with salt and cook till tender then drain.
- In a separate dutch oven, saute bacon till crispy, take away and set aside, reserving 1 Tbsp bacon grease.
- Add onions and butter and sautee till soft. Include garlic, cooking until fragrant.
- Whisk in flour, milk and broth right up until smooth.
- Include drained potatoes, season with salt and pepper and bring to a soft boil.
- Stir in sour cream, cheese and bacon. Carry to a boil then eliminate from heat.
Serve the creamy potato soup with your favorite toppings!
What Toppings are Good for Potato Bacon Soup?
You can best the creamy with your preferred toppings to make it a truly loaded soup! Right here are some options:
Loaded potato soup is comfort food at its best. You’re going to enjoy the blend of flavors in the soup. Each and every bite is loaded with creamy soup with chunks of potatoes, bacon and cheese.